Back to Careers Section
Marketing / Promotions Coordinator
Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, with regional offices in Alberta, Ontario and Quebec, and sales offices in several US States, Leading Brands is one of the key innovators in the fast growing healthy refreshment beverage industry. We are always looking for intelligent, motivated and hard working new people to join our team.
We are seeking an experienced full time Promotions Coordinator to work from our Montreal office. This position requires a high energy, creative and outgoing personality with great multi-tasking and organizational skills. The right candidate has a solid background in, trade and consumer shows, is passionate about promotions and event planning and is eager to learn new skills. Excellent computer skills and telephone manner are required.
- Provides Administrative support to the Marketing Department
- Research shows, events and sponsorships and make recommendations for the company
- Coordinate, plan and implement all aspects of shows, locally and internationally
- Coordinate donation and sponsorship requests
- Assist in copy and proofreading of marketing materials
- Coordinate and keep inventory of point of sale materials
- Create, update and maintain marketing data-bases and files
- Assist with sales support company-wide
- Other tasks as required
A vehicle is required for this position. Travel to events and shows throughout North America is mandatory as is availability on evenings and weekends.
Please send your resume to [email protected].
No phone call please. Only successful candidates will be contacted.