Back to Careers Section
Warehouse Supervisor, Richmond BC
Headquartered in Vancouver, BC, with regional offices in Alberta, Ontario, and Quebec, and sales offices in several US States, Leading Brands is one of the key innovators in the fast growing healthy refreshment beverage industry. We are always looking for intelligent, motivated and hard working new people to join our team.
We are seeking an experienced, motivated, high energy Supervisor for our Richmond warehouse
Responsibilities: (To include but are not limited to the following)
If you are an enthusiastic, self starting team player who can manage and motivate people, we would love to hear from you.
- Supervises – Shippers and Receivers
- Oversees Leading Brands and Customer Inbound/Outbound Raw Materials and Finished Goods
- Responsible for all daily Case Count Report Verifications
- Responsible for Weekly Warehouse Inventory Reports
- Responsible for creating Customer Month End Inventory Reports
- Responsible for LBI and Customer Pallet Inventory, Ordering and Dunnage returns
- Assists in loading or unloading trucks as needed
- Maintains a clean and orderly Warehouse to meet the standards of regulatory bodies and customers.
Please send your resume by e-mail to [email protected] or fax to 604.685.5245.
No phone calls please.